Learn how to take better family photos!
This photography class will take place over 5 weeks, covering specific topics each week:
- Week 1 – Light and Basic Composition
- Week 2 – Exposure and Aperture
- Week 3 – Movement and Shutter Speed
- Week 4 – Creative Composition
- Week 5 – Photographing Different Ages and Groups
You will need a DLSR, however the principles being taught can be applied when you are taking photos with your mobile. These are stand alone topics, which you can take the class as and when you are able to. The first 20 minutes of the class will be a lecture, with the following 25 minutes providing you with the opportunity to apply what has been taught. You will receive help from the instructor on applying the concepts learnt. Your little bub will the star of your photos during class! At the start of class you will receive notes on the topic, for your reference. Register your interest by contacting us.